10th June Club Race cancelled
Due to rain this week and the forecast of more rain on Sunday it has been decided to cancel this Sundays club race. We have the GNaTPACK race the following Sunday so we want to keep the track in as good a condition as possible.
A decision will be made by Tuesday afternoon on the need to postpone the GNaTPACK race if we get further rain. The forecast doesn’t look good at this stage but we may be able to come up with a modified track if possible or postpone it to a later date. We’ll let you know.
We still have an All Mountain event scheduled for the 24th of June so if that’s your taste then come along to that one.